KUHL Kaskade Womens Long Underwear Pants 2020

$ 64.99

Summit Sports SitesSummit Sports Sites

Buy from Summit Sports Sites

SKU: 3379500159438354 Categories: , ,

Combining the performance of Merino with the softness of Modal, comes the Kuhl Kaskade Women’s Long Underwear Bottom. With Kuhl’s Elite Komfort technology, this blended fabric includes 60% Merino Wool, a natural order resistant fabric to keep you fresh out on the slopes. While the other 40% is made up of Modal, ensuring the Kaskade Bottom retains its shape and stays soft against your skin. Kuhl had included a reflective locker loop for added safety and used lightweight fabric placement to ensure ultimate breathability. Finished with a custom Kuhl Jacquard Print, keeping a feminine feel to a seriously tough bottom. KUHL Elite Komfort Technology: 60% Merino Wool/40%Modal, KUHL Jacquard Print, Reflective Locker Loop, Fit: Tight, Warranty: One Year, Wind Protection: No, Material: Wool/Synthetic Blend, Weight: Mid, Type: Bottom, Wicking Properties: Yes, Water Resistant: No, Recommended Use: Snow, Antimicrobial: Yes, Anti Odor: Yes, Quick Drying: Yes, Moisture Wicking: Yes, Model Year: 2020, Product ID: 541542, Model Number: 6294BOX MUL S, GTIN: 0631411150901

Merchant

Brand

Lifestyle Clothing Accessories For Women

Find and explore the widest variety of Womens Accessories like Bags, Backpacks, Belts, Caps and Hats, Luggage, Facemasks, Socks, Sunglasses, Wallets, Watches at us.sameway.co from top brands. Buy Womens Accessories from brands like Nike, Adidas, American Needle, Roka, HUF, TIMEX, U.S Divers, DAKINE, and get upto 70% discount on products at us.sameway.co. Sameway offers you unique Womens accessories at a min 40% discount on selected products. Sameway to showcasing plenty of fashion accessories, and at our stores, you'll find a vast assortment of accessories.

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “KUHL Kaskade Womens Long Underwear Pants 2020”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *